Thursday, December 2, 2010

Quick update with numbers

I can't count the rooms complete until they get their border of cracked floor tiles to match the rest of the dungeon but I do have 4 of the 6 small room inserts done.

99 wall sections are done and waiting for paint.  That leaves 58 to be glued to floors.  That's 12 casts of the floor tile mold.

I'm still at 5 corner sections since I was focusing on the wall sections so there's no floors for them.  I do have more built, just not finished.  I have a out-of-production mold coming that will speed up casting for this considerably.

I have most of the doorframes cast and built.  And I think I have the complete design finished.  I need to count up the rest of the pieces and see what needs to be cast.  It's annoying to cast one brick out of a mold simply because of the limited casting space I have.

I have 21 of 23 doors complete.  That means 4 more casts of that mold and it can be moved out of the casting area.  Making room for the fieldstone wall mold, probably.  There's always another project to finish.

And I've stopped casting other decorative floor molds since I have all the tiles I need right now.  I replaced that one with the mold to make the advanced gothic arena pieces I'll use to expand my basic arena.

Obviously I haven't started on any of the corridor sections.  I want these walls,corners and doorframes done before I start using floor tiles for, well, floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment