Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Painting has begun, floors left to build

I had a post earlier but it looks like the blog ate it.

The painting has begun now that I actually have the paint.  I thinned it into a nice glass jar and have been merrily painting away.



As you can see I have no kitchen counter to do food things with any more.



You can see the progress along with some of the completed arena pieces.  I'd like to get 2 projects done at the same time and the arena just needs the same paint as the game board/modular dungeon.  So it all works out.

2 comments:

  1. I got an email about the post, with text and picture, but then I couldn't find it when I clicked the link. IAE, your productivity astounds me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow it ate my first post so I came back and put a second one in. Confused me too.

    I've got incentive to really get this done because of the convention deadline. The more I can do now, the less I have to rush at the end. Don't forget I still need to paint all the minis.

    ReplyDelete