Sunday, May 24, 2009

Flowers and distractions

Here's a flower pic for Spike.  We're in the 'everything is green' phase of the garden right now but the tulips were quite nice this year.

Yes, we did get the house painted so it doesn't look like that any more.

I'm getting edgy to pick up a paint brush again but I have a couple of other non-mini projects I want to complete before I do that.  And after those I HAVE to finish that arena I'm painting up for a friend.  Only then can I paint minis.  Unless I join the Illinois painters for their Friday paint night because going to paint night without painting is rather silly.  But that's an overnight plan since it goes late into the night and I don't want to drive back in the wee hours of the morning.


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment