Saturday, May 16, 2009

ReaperCon - Day 2

Why am I recording this for posterity?  What foul acts will come back to haunt me?

Nothing I'll be writing here, let me tell you.

Today was rather like yesterday except that I did have a class.  This one was on painting red - one of the 5 most difficult colors to paint.  I learned a few things that might be interesting to try but overall I'm probably going to keep working with my 'quick and easy' methods.  They've worked this far.

I did get through my first batch of Boneyard selections.  Now I get to work on the next set, which includes all the lists for other people.  Those will be easier since there's very little choice involved - I'm working straight off the list.  My hands still get dirty.

I did try painting a water elemental tonight but my hands weren't cooperating for some reason so I gave that up.  Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow but I doubt it.

My first tournament round is at 9:00am - which is (check clock) less than 6 hours from now.  So with sleep, shower and food I'm going to be more than a bit tired and hung over in the morning.  This will either work to my advantage or I'm going to get spanked.  My money's on option 2.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment