Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Post ReaperCon and back to the real world

I crashed once I got my butt in my seat on the flight home.  I woke up for beverage service and on landing.  I guess I was tired.

Monday evening was spent watching the last 2 episodes of Bones.  Now we have to wait until fall to find out what they're going to do.  You know it was a good season ending when both of us yelled out "No!" at the very end.

I'm not painting anything right now as I get back into the groove of things.  I have ideas but I need to step back after the overwhelming event that is ReaperCon.  I've been getting better about it but I don't paint for at least a week after the convention.

Mr. Rastl has taken this camping trip on his own.  I'm in the 'coming down with a cold' phase of life, he's unemployed now and wanted to get up there well before I could get out of work, and this is more his type of camping weather anyway.  He also spent last weekend at a convention with a friend and let's just say he needs a little time alone.

I'm kind of unpacked and all my pewter ended up getting shipped because something I bought wouldn't fit into my luggage if I also wanted to bring back my clothes.  And I realized I never made the last trip into the Boneyard to get the items that were being cast.  Oh well.  They weren't that important.

I'm working on some sewing projects but those are in a different blog so I won't be detailing them here.  This is for my gaming hobby so if you want to discuss sewing and stuff click on the link to the right for the FashionAeons blog.  If not, don't go.  This way you have the option.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment