Wednesday, November 10, 2021

HASO - Exploration

Tumblr! I do so enjoy the variety that people sift out of there. Today's contribution is by the-grand-author. Tidied, etc. I did approximate the temperatures because I didn't feel like doing research to find out if the ones used were in F or C. So I did my best.

Alien: And you say the poles of your world would get as low as -100C with wind chill?

Human: Yup, with blizzards you can't see through every other day just about.

Alien: Amazing! When did you manage to send drones that could survive such temperatures?

Human: .. Well actually ..

Alien: What?

Human: .. We .. kinda .. sent .. people.

Alien: ...

Human ...

Alien: What?

Human: We sent-

Alien: No. I heard you. I just- What? You sent .. HUMANS? to a place one hundred degrees below the freezing point of water?

Human: Y-yeah...

Alien: And they didn't .. die?

Human: Well the first few did.

Alien: PEOPLE DIED OF THE COLD AND YOUR SOLUTION WAS TO SEND MORE PEOPLE???


No comments:

Post a Comment