Wednesday, November 3, 2021

HASO - Bird War

This one is an image from Reddit r/humansarespaceorcs but without attribution since whoever made the image posted on Facebook didn't bother to include that part.

Jerry: Yeah? What is it?

Zilbur: I've been looking through your planet's history log and I need clarification on something.

Jerry: What is it?

Zilbur: I've found something called "The War of the Emus". What was that about?

Jerry: Uhhh....

Zilbur: Human?

Jerry: Well it was .. when we .. kind of .. went to war against .. emus.

Zilbur: What is this "emu" you speak of?

Jerry: It's a type of .. bird.

Zilbur: A what?

Jerry: A bird is a type o- 

Zilbur: I KNOW WHAT A BIRD IS. What I meant was that did you just say that you went to war against birds?

Jerry: Yes.

Zilbur: *inhales* WHY!?

Jerry: If it makes it any better they were pests that ate our crops.

Zilbur: No. It doesn't. You wanna know why?

Jerry: Why-

Zilbur: THE HISTORY LOG SAYS THE EMUS WON!

Jerry: Right. I forgot about that.

Zilbur: IDIOTS! ALL OF YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment