Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OK. Finally, some pictures

I gave up on trying to get the right light, etc.  Instead I just wanted to get some pictures out there so folks could see how things are progressing.

These are the completed ones.  There's a number with the stonework painted but no decorative painting as well as built pieces that haven't been painted at all.  Those aren't pictured.


I've got half a dozen pieces waiting on decorative painting as well as a half dozen doors to finish up.  I haven't counted the ones that don't have any paint on them yet.  I've been bringing them up from the basement in sets and right now my staging area is filled with pieces waiting on decorative paint.  So that's the next thing - finish those up so I can move them into the completed area and get more pieces ready to finish.

So there.  I have been working.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment