Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mini progress. Well, proto-progress

I call it "proto-progress" because I haven't actually put a brush to a mini. But they're on deck for painting.

8 skellies on sticks, based and primed.
2 large spiders on wires, primed.
6 elves (to be painted as drow) prepped and based

There's some other monsters that are prepped and based but I can't remember exactly what they are in the game. I could probably look them up but I'll just note there's 2 of one thing, 2 of another (think that is a partial group) and 4 of one other thing (I think that's a partial group too).

I'm working on matching up the minis with the monster list to know what the heck I'm painting and so I can mark off progress as I paint them. Luckily they're monsters and don't need the full detail painting.

And for whatever reason I don't know if I bought the character minis or not. I need to dig through the boxes I brought back from ReaperCon to make sure they're not hiding in there. I wasn't that organized when I made the list and bought the minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment