Monday, April 27, 2009

Paint .. Paint .. Paint .. Post .. Paint

I think you get the idea.

To tell the truth I'm getting heartily sick of painting dwarves.  I know I'm on the home stretch and there really weren't that many and I should have been painting them much earlier but none of that really matters when I'm sitting at the paint table and painting more dwarves.

The piercers (archers) are actually coming along nicely.  They're mostly armor and that paints up fast.  As always there's some fiddly bits that will take a little more attention but that's to be expected.

I hoped to be farther along tonight than I am (going to do a bit more painting yet after posting this) but I also thought that the armor was complete after last night.  It wasn't.  Oh well.  It is now.

At paint night this week I hope to paint up the lesser earth elemental.  I'm not using him in this army build but I have my reasons for choosing him.

  1. He's not very futzy so I can paint him reasonably well at paint night
  2. I can use him in the 1,500 point pickup games, if I play
  3. He'll be done

I think those are all very good reasons to paint him.

Back to the table.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment