Saturday, June 7, 2008

There's always one...

I'm posting the progress of my elf army over on the Reaper Miniatures discussion forum because, well, they're Reaper miniatures, they're for a Reaper game, and it's fun.

I posted a quick update stating that I had used epoxy putty (green stuff) to mount the one-piece figures and since they didn't really look any different they could use their imagination.

And there's always one.

A very jovial post said that my loyal fans demanded pictures of the green stuff.  Never one to disappoint, here's what they got.


Because I was in that mood I added the red arrows showing there really was green stuff used.

But arranging the figures did show that one of the fairies had a wing malfunction.  The giant eagle fell over after I took the original picture and clipped one of the wings.  I can repair it while working on the rest of the figures.  Better now than later!

So all the figures in this picture are ready for primer.  Let's see if the weather cooperates this weekend.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment