Friday, June 6, 2008

Quick update on the elf army

No, it doesn't have a name yet.  It's going by the clever code name 'elf army',

Here's the combination of primed and unprimed minis.  I didn't get to filling in the gaps last night so that's something to do before moving on.  Some of the unprimed ones are single cast (no assembly needed) so I can prime those whilst working on the others.

These are the elves that started it all.  Mostly grunts there's a sergeant and a warlord in there somewhere.  And I think a cleric.  They kind of blur together when they're all in one place.


And here's the ones I assembled this week.  The giant eagle still needs lots of cleanup at the joints but overall the figures went together well.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. Marie, if you want me to, I could ask the boys (and the ladies) in my orc army for a few names... unbiased, unopinionated and worthy of the pointy eared gits..er.. I mean noble race.
    But ya know... it's hard for a girl to talk when she is about to start painting a human.... a historical human... and he's French.

    ReplyDelete