Thursday, January 17, 2008

To start

OK - I've been peer-pressured into putting together a blog.  I truly hate the abbreviation 'blog' as it seems no one knows what it is an abbreviation of.  For those interested, it is an abbreviation of 'web log'.

I'm so not a person to put every passing thought of mine into the public domain.  I tried something similar with a personal web page and found it too tedious to maintain with any regularity.  Perhaps having someone else host everything will be easier.

Currently I'm working on finishing up a boatload of half-finished projects.  I made a promise to myself that I can't start anything new until I finish up the old stuff.

Right now I'm working on painting some faux marble on my Hirst Arts decorative gothic arena pieces.  Here's a picture of what it looks like:


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment