Sunday, January 20, 2008

Progress!

The arena pieces are painted.  I need to assemble a few of them (thanks to an overcharged cat) and then hit them with varnish.  I still don't have an arena floor nor do I have all the pieces painted.  These were the ones with the stone color on them, remember?

After finishing these I put them aside and started on the next unfinished project.  I painted all the accent pieces on my fountain to look like red granite.

Here's a piccie of the base:

Sorry for the blur.

Again I used my buddy Abaroth's instructions and again I used a different color than he showed.

Next step will be re-assembly and varnish.  Then I can put in the water effects and call it done.  But since I'm at a halt varnishing I'll move on to the next project to be finished until such time as I can spray things.


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. I love the color contrast on this piece. Now get the water effects in it.

    ReplyDelete