Friday, March 7, 2008

Not going to cross post this time

Howdy!  I haven't introduced myself yet because I haven't had anything to show.

I just posted a big ol' post on my blog about my latest project.  It has pictures and everything.

Here's a teaser:



To give you an idea of scale.  The stone piece is a 3 inch diameter circle.  The figure is in what they call '28mm scale' which means it is supposed to be 28mm from feet to eyes.  A quarter will come to about the middle of his chest, if that.  So it is kind of 1:60 scale.

I do like working in 1:12 and 1:6 but right now I'm doing a lot in the 1:60 size.  Pretty much all of my current projects are on my blog but I hope to get back to the larger stuff in the near future so I can share it here.

FYI - the stonework is from molds by a company called Hirst Arts (and/or Castlemolds).  They're like Lego for castles.  Way addicting.  And the miniatures (both wizard and Mr. Rat) are from Reaper Miniatures.  Wonderful products and the best bunch of people you could hope to meet.

So I hope I've introduced myself properly and showed off the latest projects.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment