Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm working on it, honestly

I was finally able to get back into the swing of painting last night.

My exchange mini is pretty much done except for the darklining and some cleanup work.

The floor tiles for my colored fieldstone tutorial are ready for their last bit of paint.  Then I can take the larger one and figure out how to paint an oil spill, which was my original intention for painting up a few extra tiles after I decided to have a lantern with spilled oil.

I made a few bottles for the magic shop and they're all base coated.  I put the first coat of ink on some of them last night.  I'm going to work on those as time permits.

I prepped and primed the four figures I'm painting as part of an army painting 'round robin'.  So those are just waiting for paint.  And I slipped a troll into the bunch to be primed because I could.

And lastly I did get the parts from Reaper to start making the display base.  I need to make some templates to get started but I have the initial measurements and will be refining them as I work on the design.

Somewhere in there I get to go to work.  I wonder when...

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment