Monday, October 14, 2019

Forgotten Realms Campaign - Down a Player

I'm not surprised by the email I got today from one of the players saying he wasn't going to join the group. He's the one I expected to drop out. I honestly think the group was too social for him. The consensus vote was for a mixture of combat and role playing. That means interacting.

He had an interesting but problematic character in his gnome rogue/swashbuckler. I think he made a mistake in choosing the entire thing but I was willing to make it work. Now I don't have to.

I'll announce it again on Meetup this week and I may have found someone through a local Facebook group anyway. But now we're down to three players and they may not want to have a game with that few.

Things always work out one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment