Thursday, June 14, 2012

Semi Super Secret Project

It's only semi secret since I've been telling some people about it.  I'll leave it secret here until it's further along.

Tonight was spent doing the initial mold line removal and polishing of 3 horse figures.  I remembered how much I dislike using steel wool to prep minis.  It's messy and frankly annoying.  I need to take it to that level because they'll be recast twice before being "done".  I will be speaking with my caster about the best methods to minimize shrinkage in casting.

Tequila and cleaning minis still don't mix well, in case you were wondering.

On a final note to hint at what the semi super secret project may be if anyone is big into 28mm historical wargames drop me a line.  I may have questions for you.  And that's all you're gonna get for a while on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment