Friday, April 16, 2010

Teaser!

I get to be a tease once in a while.  OK.  I get to tease as much as I want.

Tomorrow I'm going to be playing at least one demo game of Warlord with the game group here.  I'll have my "normal" demo armies but have also put together a couple of slightly larger, more complex armies.  These guys are experienced gamers so after getting the basic rules out of the way I think we can move on to the more fun stuff.

On a related note I plan on testing a 500 point Dwarf army, since I need one to kick some orc butt.  Yes Spike, I'm smack-talking your precious green overgrown goblins.

I'm going to try to take pictures for battle reports but it all depends on how the games go.  Battle reports are fun.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment