Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Crusader Army Pictures

You've been patient.  I finally have pictures of the complete* Crusader demo army for your review.

Sir Conlan is the sergeant of the troop.

These guys are the rank-and-file who do their very best to smack down whatever Sir Conlan points them at.

Stabby death at a distance.  And they provide some nice support for those poor schmucks above.


More stabby death at a distance, just farther away.  These are the guys I converted to have bowstrings.

And finally, one kick-butt monster.

Tomorrow I'll post up the other demo army.  But I'd like to let these guys shine for a bit.

If you want to see everyone, check out the collection below.  There's a lot of not-quite-as-good pictures in there but you still get to see everyone and booty shots.

* When I say 'complete' I mean I've painted up all the models I got for the army.  However, the new data cards coming out mean that I need to add a few to this army to make it legit and to balance it out.  So there's a few more to be painted up once I pick them out.


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. wOOt! GO LIGHTBOX!I really like Sir Conlan. He may be my fave Crusader right behind Ironraven. (In our Legends of Taltos game, Janara had a huge crush on Ironraven)I like what you did with the archers too..the bit of green on the sword hilts

    ReplyDelete